Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011 Post; Devotional and Photos

Devotional and some thoughts;
Dear Friends,
God bless you so much this evening! I hear sound of abundance of rain! Maybe not so desirable for you in Indiana, but oh well, it was a good biblical quote.
Today I share this thought with you;
When a believer’s conduct and lifestyle fall behind his true theology and he refuses to conform, you will discover that he will soon change his theology to conform to his lifestyle!
 I have had some things that I am sensing in my spirit that have caused me to spend some extra time in prayer for some of you. I encourage all of you to be strong, and encourage others to be strong as well.
I leave you with this Word of God, and I paraphrase for the church at Sunrise and fellow believers.

1Ti 1:2 To Sunrise Chapel, my true brothers in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
1Ti 1:3 As I urged you when I was going to Kenya, remain at Harlan so that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,
1Ti 1:4 nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculations rather than the stewardship from God that is by faith.
1Ti 1:5 The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
1Ti 1:6 Certain persons, by swerving from these, have wandered away into vain discussion,
1Ti 1:7 desiring to be teachers of the law, without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they make confident assertions.

Today, I finished reading the great book, ‘Supernatural Grace’ by Ernest Weaver. Wow, what a great read! I encourage all of you to get it! It is very much the heartbeat of heaven and the Word of God. Ernest is the man that will be holding our fall revivals. He hails from Fort Wayne, and has done a tremendous job, teaching our leadership team, leadership training team, as well as the Seven Mountains Leaders.
Well, today I got so engrossed in reading that I haven’t worked on writing my book at all. I need to get to it.
Today's activities;
We went out on a short game drive this morning and looked for the lions again to see if they had killed or were going to hunt, but we couldn’t find them until this evening's drive. So, we'll check on them again in the morning! 
In our search for them, we found many more elephants. I realized that I hadn’t posted any photos of them yet so here you go.


Also, another handsome fellow that I’ve not posted yet but they are many is the Warthog. Matt Yoder from Montezuma, GA made the statement that if they would see themselves in a mirror, they would commit suicide. I don’t know if it’s true or not. We'll try to get better pics later. This one was in the rain.

More Maasai Mara birds for you to enjoy, if you’re into birds;
This is a Burchell’s Coucal, a beautiful bird for being brown. Notice its tail going straight down – it is a long flowing tail.

This is a Secretarybird, a large bird that can fly. They eat anything from snakes, rodents, to elephant dung.


We got another pic of two Crowned Cranes. Sorry for the cloudiness, but it was raining. They are still amazing.


I’ll leave you with this magnificent shot of the sunset. They are always so gorgeous, but this one is magnifical!

May God's best plan for you, succeed! In Him, Lael and Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment